8.07.2009

Let's Start This Thing.

I think that, as a 24 year old woman, it's time for me to graduate from LiveJournal onto bigger and better things. Blogger seems a bit more mature than my LJ, which I've had on and off since high school. I'm post-college now (take note on how I didn't use post-grad. *sigh* That's a story for another day). A lot has changed in me since the days of my good ol' LJ. Older, wiser, more weathered. LJ is just too happy-go-lucky for me. And I'm sick of looking at my friends list and not having the energy to delete the communities and such that I belonged to since the meager beginnings in the blogosphere. So...here I am.

Not that I don't love my previous journal. It recounts the forming of some of the most important friendships and relationships of my life. I have memories saved in there that I am glad I can just press a button and look back on fondly. But I want to begin a new chapter in my life, all while being able to publish my thoughts on just about everything. I'm going to do my best not to hold back my opinions, and my language is generally strong, so if you are easily offended....sorry.

So...now what? Now I get to writing about real things. Working in retail. Trying to land a successful relationship. My friends. My family. God. Going to see Broadway shows. And, the true love of my life: Performing.

There you have it. Grab a chair, kick back, relax, and enjoy the new, (hopefully) highly evolved me.

No comments:

Post a Comment